Thursday 2 June 2011

Blogs of Note

Okay, this is something that is getting on my nerves. So far every time I look at one of the blogs from Blogs of Note, I am severely disappointed. Many of the blogs have interesting titles, like the one that I just looked at called "What is reality anyway?" I was hoping it would be someone who was interesting and deep, a thinker who ponders reality and other subjects evaluating our existence as human beings. Nope. It was a bunch of pictures of some girls partying and dressing up. It was basically a fashion blog. This has been my experience with just about every Blog of Note that I've seen. So why do I keep looking through them? I don't know. Maybe its because I'm hoping eventually something truly interesting will pop up, but I doubt it. I have a feeling the people who choose the Blogs of Note aren't what I would consider interesting.

Slightly annoyed,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment