Saturday 9 April 2011

Of New Beginnings

It is interesting to note that new beginnings often spring out of the end of something else.  This blog is no different.  I am a thinker.  I spend most of my free time pondering things philosophical and mundane alike.  Every once in a while I feel like sharing those thoughts with others, even if noone is listening.  I used to use facebook for that purpose posting notes on my thoughts from time to time.  However, over a period of time I found facebook to grate against my sensibilities and slowly grew to disdain the amount of time I was spending hitting the refresh button.  It was not healthy.  So I finally made the decision to deactivate my account and never look back.  And yet with that decision I cut off my contact with many people from my past and removed the means to release the overflow of my thoughts on the unsuspecting public.  It has been a little over a month since I made this choice and I finally decided to do something about it, therefore this blog.  Maybe nobody will ever read this.  I haven't fully decided whether to even inform anyone that this blog exists.  Maybe I'll leave it for whatever person happens to stumble upon it some day.  But I doubt that will be the case.  At some point I'll mention it to someone or maybe even reference it in a paper I'm writing.  Whatever the reason, my thoughts will be recorded and maybe they'll be useful to someone in the future.  Already this blog has changed something that had been static in my life for some time.  If you know me well enough, the end here should be enough of a clue to see it.

For His Glorious Name,
Jason Carwile

No comments:

Post a Comment